Carboxytherapy is a procedure with several functions, which is moisturizing the skin and enrichment with oxygen and useful components (it occurs within 72 hours). This session in cosmetology helps activate blood circulation, vasodilatation, remove the cell waste products from the body. Carboxytherapy nourishes the skin with nutrients, promotes the production of collagen, as well as normalization of the skin's water balance. It should be noted that this procedure has no age limit, so it is useful for both young women and patients with age-related changes.
What effect can you reach?
- The disappearance of bags and dark circles in the eyelids.
- Increased flexibility and elasticity of the skin.
- The skin lifting.
- Reducing the severity of wrinkles.
- Deep moisturizing the skin, the saturation of it with useful micronutrients.
- Improve complexion, in order to make it more fresh and healthy.
- Solving problems with vascular activity.
- Narrowing of dilated pores.
- Removing swelling and various bruises.
- Correction of double chin, pulling the skin in the problem area.
- Detoxification, purification of the deep layers of the skin, its whitening.
- Resorption of irregularities of adipose tissue (especially after liposuction).
- Cellulite remove.
The course of procedures
For maximum effect it is recommended to have from four to eight sessions once or twice a week (the exact number of procedures is determined individually).
The main contraindications include the following:
- The period of pregnancy and lactation.
- Inflammatory processes that occur at the site of the injection.
- Epileptic seizures.
- Stroke that has been recently.
- Severe function disruption of liver or kidney.
- Rashes that are of herpetic character.
- Severe pathology of cardiac muscle and blood vessels, the pulmonary pathology.
- Phlebitis that has been recently.
This program is intended as an effective treatment for skin care of the whole body.
You can see cost of our services on page Prices.