There are 3 types of fat:
- Continuously existing fat (on the fingers’ tips);
- Fatty apron between the stomach and the muscular wall;
- Hormonal fat (on the abdomen, arms, thighs, knees and breast – typically for males). This is just the type of fat that stays unaffected by any diet.
To the date, the suction-assisted fat removal is considered to be the operation that is most widely used in the cosmetic surgery. The holes intended for the insertion of fat suctioning cannula have the diameter of 1-3 mm and are known to be completely healed upon the intervention. Approximately within 30 minutes upon the operation, the patient shall be allowed to leave the clinic. In such case, the patient shall be recommended to wear the compression surgical corset or shorts being specially given thereto in the clinic within further six weeks.
- Intervention type: Ambulatory
- Anaesthetization: Local anesthesia and light drowse
- Operation duration: 30 – 40 minutes
- Incapacity for work: 3 days
You can see cost of our services on page Prices.